Putting Cup, Putting Cup & Turf
Hona Golf Putting Cup
$99.00 – $179.00
- Made from 3⁄4 ” thick aircraft grade aluminum for durability and quality
- Weight: 14.14 oz
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Special anodized coating for durability and aesthetics
- Ramp designed for realistic ball entry
- Designed to easily remove balls from front of cup with putter head
- Improve putting accuracy and pace
- Pairs with Hona’s custom spec 12′ turf for realistic practice (10-12 stimp varies dependent on underlying surface)
- Great for the home or office
The diameter of the Hona Putting Cup is a standard 4.25 inches, the same size you would find out on the course.
The bottom of the cup is designed with a unique manufacturing process to provide additional grip and stability to the cup. This gripping strength along with the weight of the cup will help keep the hole from sliding as balls make contact with the back of the hole.
The ramp was designed with a minimal incline so that it closely mimics what you would experience on the golf course. A normal paced putt will drop right in to the Hona Golf Cup.
With the Hona Golf Putting Cup you will be able to practice from anywhere, anytime. Get as many reps in as you need to work on your pace and accuracy. Our high quality cup made from aircraft grade aluminum will last a lifetime, providing you the highest quality practice you will find in a putting cup without unrealistic ramps, flimsy material or cup movement when the ball rolls in the hole. This product is great for high quality minded golfers who want realistic practice.